Deadline for the CBOR Realtor of the Year 2023 is January 12, 2024
**Sponsor to complete application on behalf of nominee ***
Application MUST be submitted by due date in order to qualify for submission.
Guideline criteria CBOR Realtor of the Year.
Purpose: to recognize an award Realtor members of the Caldwell Board of Realtors for effort and work expanded in the interest of their fellow realtors, their profession and the community. To demonstrate to the general public with these outstanding examples, the work done by Realtors.
***Nominee to submit one paragraph statement to the CBOR ROTY committee (attached to the application) indicating why membership into the Realtor organization is of value to the nominee***
Selection: Your local committee consists of the most recent 3 to 5 pass Realtors of the Year
1. The deadline for submitting your nomination to the Caldwell Board of Realtors is January 12, 2024. All applicants and completed work must be received by 5:00 p.m. MST on this date. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
2. Information must be submitted for activities during the past 5 years only.
3. Do not "short-change "your candidate with insufficient application information. You must solicit their help for information either before or after your local selection is made.
4. Please submit a photograph with your nomination form as we profile local board/association ROTY's throughout the year.
5. If your candidate was previously CBOR ROTY they will not be eligible to be an applicant again no matter the length of years since previously winning the CBOR ROTY.
Qualifications for Realtor of the Year ***Qualifications to be limited to The Last 5 Years
Points figured per item
Street, City Zip
Street, City Zip
List in chronological order beginning with the most recent any realtor awards or special recognitions including RPSF/RPAC participation.
Enter organization, positions held, & dates held
Business history of the candidate since entering the real estate business, including educational courses attended and designations earned. Describe the candidates standing in the community as a realtor and list specific contributions to the community along real estate lines. You may include business reputation with other realtors, imaginative and Creative Marketing concepts, and Clientele Testimonials.
List committee and appointed positions in chronological order beginning with the most recent CBOR Events and Activities for the current year.
List committee and appointed positions in chronological order beginning with the most recent. Attend and participate at State meetings and conventions.
National offices and committee work, membership and work in institutes, societies, and councils including National Honor Society, also attendance at National Conventions, meetings, etc.
If yes, enter number of members below.